Thursday, April 22, 2010

Advance Notice 5/22: EarthFest


Noon to 5pm
17th Annual EarthFest
at Hatch Shell, Charles River Esplanade, Storrow Dr, Boston
FREE

Feat: Collective Soul, Gin Blossoms, Crash Kings, Marcy Playground

Well, I feel like a turd. I apologize for giving the organizers any guff for today's weekday gig.

I had forgotten that Earth Day is usually too cold to have a concert, but they apparently took advantage of the temperate forecast to host two cool acts at a daytime concert. ("Thanks, climate change!")

They announced the EarthFest show that I usually plan on attending then get too sloshed to leave my initial stop.

We know the headliners, and we'll eventually find out about the local music acts, the "interactive family area", and other stuff going on.

Hey, don't expect Lady Gaga for free...

No comments:

ShareThis2