Wednesday, September 03, 2008

THUR 9/4: Free Party (with RSVP...)


8pm
Disc Makers Office Opening Party
w/ Jackelope, To The Masquerade, Black Betty & The Bad Habits, Static of the Gods, Deftchild
at Middle East - Downstairs, 480 Mass Ave, Cambridge (Central Sq)
FREE w/ RSVP (21+?, at least 18+)

Whoops, I screwed up. I saw an ad for this party way before last week, but I cut it out and forgot to put it the weekly list. Yes, there are good bands. (I especially like Static of the Gods and Black Betty & The Bad Habits.) BUT whether you ever need to duplicate CD's/DVD's or not -- and you should always think about using these guys -- Disc Makers is offering an open bar from 8pm to 9pm. Some free apps will also be served. Don't expect this to be empty, but an enterprising partygoer should get enough...

All you need to do is RSVP by email, and there might still be time. I used the subject line "Middle East Party", and I recommend putting your name in the body of message. Maybe add something like "plus one, please!" too, if that applies...

I actually RSVP'ed on Wednesday evening, so I'll let you know if I hear something... Update: I'm in!

Celebrate their new Boston office with them!

Didn't see a "21+" designation on this party, but there is an open bar...

If you get in and have a good time, come by the Cantab, and pony up $5 to see some bands downstairs afterwards. I'll be there. Driveby Trio (10pm) rocks!

No comments:

ShareThis2