Tuesday, June 16, 2009

6/17: RSVP for F-r-e-e Tequila!


There are a few other listings that are on the calendar, but some advance notice on a 'free drinks' RSVP may be beneficial...

8pm
"Horny Sauza Cocktails & Contortionists"
at Rattlesnake Bar & Grill, 384 Boylston St, Boston (Back Bay)
FREE w/ RSVP

The Rattlesnake is one of the few 'non-divey' bars I actually like in Boston. During my very first week in town, I went to the rooftop bar and thought it was immensely cool.

I don't go there often, but the roof is a must. Unless someone is going to give me free tequila drinks for 2 hours, then you tell me stand almost anywhere in the place.

The invite says:

Enjoy Complimentary Sauza Hornitos Cocktails from 8pm to 10pm
Nuff said! I don't need to drink any tequila fancier than Hornitos; I like it!

I'm guessing the "Sauza Contortionist" and the hula hoop dancers will be easy on the eyes too. A tarot card read will probably tell your future for free. (With Sauza brand tarot cards?)

It's a Stuff party, so everyone who wants to go needs to RSVP. If you don't like the emails they may send you in the future, it's easy to click 'delete'...

Heck, I RSVP'ed even though I need a softball rainout to make it.

No comments:

ShareThis2