Thursday, May 26, 2011

Fridays: Laugh with "The Gas"

The Gas, Weekly Dig ad The Gas, Boston Phoenix ad

More cheapness is on the way.

Friday stuff is on the calendar, and more is coming soon.

--------------------------------------------------------------

FRIDAYS

7:30pm to 9:30pm
"The Gas"
at Great Scott, 1222 Comm Ave, Allston
$5

On most Fridays, you can laugh your way into the weekend even if your friends aren't particularly funny.

Lately Anderson Comedy hasn't been posting the Friday shows on their Facebook page. On the dead-tree front, there is often a 2-for-1 ad in either the Phoenix or the Weekly Dig. It happens that both have an ad this week.

I don't want to track down the week when I mentioned the ad and had mixed up my issue date.

If the door guy gives you a problem about you and your friend both getting in for $5, grab a weekly from one of the nearby kiosks or whip out the smart phone and click on one of the images above to magnify.

I know that $2.50 could be spent on beer for your belly, but stick with tall boys for a cheap night nonetheless.

My understanding is that you can loiter around for The Pill to dance the night away.

I've been to a few Anderson Comedy shows and have laughed quite a bit.



This Friday's show looks pretty good. Lucas Lewis did a spot-on Southie character once, and I was figuratively rolling on the floor.

No comments:

ShareThis2